Our Tiny Angel

We welcomed Isabella Faith into this world yesterday, June 5, 2010, at 10:27 am. She was so tiny and precious, weighing 3 lbs. 7 oz. 16.5 in. long. Isabella came out butt first, and once she was out the docs examined her for a minute and then she came right to my chest. Her little squeaks were so sweet, and she looked peaceful the entire time. Jeff and I spent an hour with her before she went to be the Lord. It's funny how I in my thoughts and dreams I dreaded this moment and was so scared, but once I was in it, I can say I was at peace and so proud to be her Mommy. Throughout the happenings of the day, I had the children's song "When I get to Heaven" in my head, and I didn't know why that song came to me, but it has helped so much to think of Isabella singing "Now that I'm in Heaven, I'm walking with Jesus. Now that I'm in Heaven, I see His Face..."



Jeff and I are so blessed to have such a supportive and loving bunch of family and friends who were there to meet Isabella. Thank you to everyone who have been praying for our family. Your thoughts and prayers have been felt and continue to help us through this time.


Eli was able to go to his buddies house to play and have a fun-filled day o playing in the mud with John and Luke. Thank you Shanna so much for taking great care of Eli. We didn't have to worry one bit about him, and once he came to see us in the hospital, he cuddled right up with me and went bobo.

We love and miss you, Isabella!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nena said...

Precious Isabella!!! What a joy it was to meet her..Love you guys so much!

ekunger@yahoo.com said...

love you all more than words can say. i will never forget holding her and how precious she was....looking forward to heaven someday.

Kandra said...

wow Andi, I had no idea. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. She looks so beautiful. I know I'm miles away but please know I am here.
Big Hugs,
Kan

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Andrea,
We are so honor to be your Aunt and Uncle. You stood firm in Hope and Faith in Christ.
Isabella Faith Ochoa will be a reminder of God's love for his children. I know, Isabella is a Angel of God.
Heaven waits for us!!!!
xoxo Aunt Rosalie

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Andrea,
I have been praying for you fervently.
I will continue to pray for the Lord's peace and mercy during this time.
Praise the Lord for little Isabella.
All my love,
Rachel Reeves