4 Days Old

A Day in the Life of Eli


I'm Awake for a few minutes...I fuss and snort when hungry...I burp after I scarf down

and crash out on my Dad...

Life gets pretty tough living here at Nani's house! There is always someone holding me, visiting with me, and taking pictures of the neat things I do. For instance, trying to accomplish sucking my entire hand.


People who came to see me today were: Grant, Melissa, and Maddie. Madeline is tons of fun and
will teach me alot of cool stuff.


Later, Alan came over to hold me and I was completely relaxed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!!!!!The one on top left looks like Jeff.love mom

sara said...

Hi Andi!!! I found your blog on Cori's blog and so I thought I'd come investigate! Congrats on the new baby. He's darling!!!

Anonymous said...

He's so handsome! He's a perfect combo of you guys. I just want to kiss his little cheeks. :) Love you guys. When can I come visit??

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Allan and Little Eli, how precious!!!