Fetal Monitoring

Today I went to the hospital to be monitored to make sure Eli is doing well. They hooked me up to the monitor, which measured his heartbeat and any contractions that I might have had. The reason why Eli is overdue is because he is way to cozy in my belly, the nurse had to wake him up to get some activity on the monitor. Once he was awake, he was moving around, the heartbeat was strong, and then the nurse did an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid levels. She said that the amniotic fluid looked good, and Eli was in the right position. Unfortunately, she could not tell how big he is at this time, but if I don't have him by Monday, I have another appointment to be monitored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the slide show,and all the info.Love you mom Ochoa

Kandra said...

I am super excited that you are a member of this blog world, I have yet to start one, but I LOVE reading everyone elses. It keeps me connected cuz I MISS you all like crazy! I will stay tuned for your exciting journey ahead:) good luck mamma. -kan

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would check the blog before work today...you guys are in my thoughts! Tam